(Kim's Perspective)
I haven't had the time or inclination to sort through the 328 pictures I took today, so here's a summary of the day's events. Pretty low key really. I'll provide details and pics later...Maybe.
Went to bed at 1 am and was up at 6:30. Not enough sleep.
Left at 8.
Took the Boys.
Stopped at Apgar Visitor Center for info.
Drove Going to the Sun Road. Rainy and cold. Brrrr.
Drove through St. Mary's and Babb on our way to Many Glaciers.
Headed back. Found a spot to let the Boys play stick. Awww...off lead in a National Park...breakin' the law, breakin' the law.
Tried to make the Ranger Station at Hungry Horse. Missed closing time by 10 minutes.
Grrr....
Came back, had dinner, discussed our next downhill mountain biking adventure at Whitefish, updated blog and went to bed.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment